The Suorin Vagon has a curvy design and is an all-in-one vape device guaranteed to be a conversation starter. This open pod system is contoured to fit right in the palm of your hand and is very versatile. Integrated clips helps keep the Vagon in your pocket or on your belt.
- Can be used with Nic-Salt eliquids
- Can be used with Freebase eliquids
- Can be used with Nicotine-Free eliquids (0mg/0%)
- Can be used with 60/40 VG/PG ratio eliquids
- Can be used with 70/30 VG/PG ratio eliquids
- All-in-One Design
- 2mL Juice Capacity - Refillable Pod
- Dimensions - 105mm by 20mm by 15mm
- Integrated 430mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Maximum Wattage Output: 12W
- Direct Voltage-Based Output
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- Futuristic & Trim Design
- Ergonomic Holster Clip
- Suorin Vagon Refillable Cartridge System
- 1.3-1.4ohm Coil Resistance
- Replaceable Cartridge Design - Two-Piece
- LED Battery Light Indicator
- MicroUSB Charging Port - 0.5A Max Charge
- Available in Black, Red, Blue, White, Grey, Orange
- 1 Vagon System
- 1 Vagon Pod
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Warning Card
- 1 User Manual
Love the Surion and excellent service
This was my second Vagon by Suorin. They are super easy to use, and to fill. They charge quick too. Durability wise however, the Vagon can't take it. I thought perhaps I was just too hard on my first one (dropped, left in the Sun, etc) but after my second one, I realized it just can't handle daily use before they stop taking a charge after 2 months. When plugged in, the light just flashes and stops taking a charge so I'm assuming the battery is weakening. On the pods, they're good for a 5-7 refills each and $6 to $8 per pair of replacements, it's not too bad. All in all I was happy with the performance and hit factor of this unit. But I can't keep buying the base unit at $30 to $40 each.
The suorin vagon is my first refillable pod system. I will never go back to the juul after this one. The quality is fantastic. The sturdy metal build feels like it will last quite some time. The vagon gives awesome throat hits and is pretty low profile. The pods last a while and I found the wick can be surprisingly replaced with little effort. I paired this with 6% nicotine juice and am absolutely floored with the results. I will be buying future suorin products.
I loved it for 2 days until I misplaced it :( Only problem was trying to add juice in that tiny spout (and trying to get it open).
I will definitely order from this company again